Chlorella to detoxify, strengthen immune system and improve digestion
High-quality Vegalife Chlorella powder from certified organic farming. Detoxifies the body, promotes digestion and strengthens the immune system.
The freshwater algae Chlorella is a very popular dietary supplement – and has long been far beyond Asia. Also with us it is recommended by many non-medical practitioners to detoxify the body. In alternative medicine, the microscopic green body is used to combat fatigue, lack of concentration and headaches.
Chlorella is the most popular alga. Why? A look at their nutritional value shows:
Average nutritional value per 3 g
- Energy value: 9.78 kcal
- Protein: 1.72 g
- Fat: 201 mg
- Carbohydrates: 336 mg
- Dietary fiber: 63 mg
- Chlorophyll: 95.4 mg
- Phosphorus: 36.3 mg
- Calcium: 9.9 mg
- Magnesium: 10.8 mg
- Iron: 6.3 mg
- Zinc: 6.3 mg
Chlorella, one of the most popular natural products for detoxifying:
- Chlorella is almost half protein
- Chlorella also contains other essential nutrients such as carbohydrates, vitamins, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and minerals.
- Chlorella contains the active substance chlorophyll. Chlorophyll helps your body rid itself of harmful heavy metals and chemical residues that we absorb through the air, food and skin.
- Chlorella is a superfood that cleanses your colon.
- Chlorella strengthens the immune system and promotes wound healing.
Chlorella can be used eg as follows:
• Recommended daily dose: 1-3 teaspoons
• in smoothies, with water or juices
• in salad dressing, in guacamole or other dips
Chlorella is a superfood that cleanses your colon. The green power algae strengthens the immune system. And best of all: Chlorella is ideal for detoxifying the body.
Chlorella is a wonderful and pure natural product that helps detoxify us.
I still take Chlorella for my green smoothies today, to give salads the right kick or pure in a glass of water. Happy detox!
Kati – Detox coach from Zurich