Spirulina is rich in protein, antioxidants, vitamins and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. With a protein concentration of 60 to 70 percent, she is a brilliant supplier of protein.
Pure protein power.
- Spirulina powder is extracted from blue-green algae. The blue-green algae are an ancient form of life, which occurs mainly in strongly alkaline salt lakes.
- Spirulina is extremely popular. And there is a reason for that: With a protein concentration of 60 to 70 percent, it is ahead of all other foods.
- Spirulina has 18 different amino acids.
- Spirulina contains all the essential amino acids.
- Spirulina is rich in vitamins, minerals, iron and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Spirulina is full of chlorophyll.
- Spirulina protects against cardiovascular diseases.
- Spirulina powder has a strong detoxifying effect.
- Spirulina boosts the immune system.
- Spirulina also has a positive effect on the intestinal flora.
Organic spirulina powder can be used as follows:
- in green smoothies
- in salads
- mixed with water
- Recommended daily dose: 1-3 teaspoons
Organic spirulina powder detoxifies, strengthens our immune system and has a positive effect on our intestinal flora.
I usually drink spirulina in a glass of water. Or I sprinkle it in my salad dressing for the necessary pep. My girlfriend Isa loves it in the green smoothie.
Kati – Detox Coach
PS: Do you already have the slimming-detox-recipes ?